Dr. Daniel Daneshfar
Excited to call Golden Plains Community Hospital and Borger home. Small town practice and family is very important. Which made Golden Plains Community Hospital the perfect fit.
Having a personalized practice is something he is very passionate about. Taking the time to learn your name, medical problem/history and all information involved for your medical treatment.
When the time comes he will inform you of your diagnosis, treatment, prognosis in understandable terms.
Providing excellent care he and his staff will keep you up to date on all medical procedures and follow-up care.
Patient Care and Satisfaction is HIS top Priority.
“Quality Care-Where You Live”
- 1996-2001 University of Texas of Arlington
- 2003-2006 Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center School of Medicine/Medical School
- 2006-2007 University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences General Surgery /Internship
- 2007-2013 Virginia Tech-Carilion Clinic School of Medicine/General Surgery Training
- 2013-2015 Baylor University Medical Center/Vascular Training
Societies & Associations
- Society for Vascular Surgery
- Society Laparoendoscopic Surgeons
- American Medical Association
- Texas Medical Association
- Advance Trauma Support Instructor