Welcome to GPCH
Don Bates, MBA, BS, ASB, OM - GPCH CEO
Unique challenges for today's healthcare reform in rural Texas:
- An Economy Based on Self-Employment and Small Businesses
- Public Health Insurance Plans: Dependence and Need
- A Stressed Health Care Delivery System
- Health Care Provider and Workplace Shortage
- An Aging Rural Population
- A Sicker, More At-Risk Population
- Need for Preventative Care, Health and Wellness Resources
- Increasing Dependence on Technology
- Effective Emergency Medical Services
The staff at Golden Plains Community Hospital (GPCH) is a driven and dedicated team with a set of goals that we strive to accomplish each day, which include: improving the quality of care, increasing customer/patient satisfaction, minimizing cost, minimizing time involved in delivering service, decreasing staff frustration, and having staff empowered to be more effective.
We are using the tagline “Quality Care-Where You Live” to emphasize our desire to continue building a partnership with the community as we all seek to find opportunities to support wellness, and when needed, provide high quality health care, state-of-the-art technologies, and diagnostic improvements in a comfortable, healing environment. I'm very proud to be associated with the dedicated staff of professionals that work at GPCH – many of whom have dedicated their entire careers to meeting the health care needs of our community. Likewise, it is a privilege to partner with outstanding providers in our community to bring you a level of care envied by many communities.
To provide quality compassionate care to promote the physical and emotional well-being of all citizens of Hutchison and surrounding counties.
To continue to provide innovative healthcare and technology to encompass the needs of all patients.