Golden Plains Community Hospital and its entities complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex. Golden Plains Community Hospital and its entities does not exclude people or treat them differently because of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.
Golden Plains Community Hospital and its entities:
- Provides free aids and services to people with disabilities to communicate effectively with us, such as:
- Qualified sign language interpreters
- Written information in other formats (large print, audio, accessible electronic formats, other formats)
- Provides free language services to people whose primary language is not English, such as:
- Qualified interpreters
- Information written in other languages
If you need these services, contact Melody Henderson at 806-467-5705 or 806-467-5700.
If you believe that Golden Plains Community Hospital has failed to provide these services or discriminated in another way on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex, you can file a grievance with: Melody Henderson, COO/CNO, 100 Medical Drive, Borger, TX, 806-467-5705, (TTY number—806-467-5887), Fax--806-467-5704, Email-- firstname.lastname@example.org. You can file a grievance in person or by mail, fax, or email. If you need help filing a grievance, Melody Henderson, COO/CNO, is available to help you.